atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Jadix Camera System - 09/27/11 02:55 PM
Does anyone know of a system that will integrate with Microsoft RMS POS Software?
Posted By: Z-man Re: Camera System - 09/28/11 09:28 PM
just to understand, they want a security system to intergrate with a POS machine? Thats one I have not heard before.
Posted By: metelcom Re: Camera System - 09/29/11 03:46 AM
Any POS I have worked with have a regular video output that will go into any video input on the DVR.
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: Camera System - 09/29/11 06:17 PM
Zane-They might want timestamps with each transaction on the CCTV system.
Posted By: anthonyh Re: Camera System - 09/29/11 08:45 PM
I think Jeff nailed it.
Posted By: Owain Re: Camera System - 09/30/11 04:09 PM
Often these superpose a copy of the 'audit roll' onto the camera feed, so it's easy to check that what's going through the till corresponds to what the customer is buying.
Posted By: Z-man Re: Camera System - 10/02/11 07:33 AM
Interesting..I think I was confused in thinking they wanted to monitor cameras from a POS. Now what you guys are saying makes sense for sure, especially the "audit roll". In fact, who wouldn't want that??
Posted By: brokeda Re: Camera System - 10/02/11 09:03 AM
You enter register transaction number and DVR goes to
that Camera and time frame.
Enter a credit or other card get all clips of that cards transactions.
Speco Technology has cams with PIR so that motion triggers Recording at and also turns on desired
lighting at night.
Posted By: brokeda Re: Camera System - 10/02/11 09:32 AM
They also have Intelligent Analytics: Face finder, missing object, suspicious object etc.
Posted By: Jadix Re: Camera System - 10/05/11 10:24 AM
Yes that is what they are trying to do. The problem is that I can't find anything that will integrate with the Microsoft RMS system, which he has already committed to. I contacted MS thinking they might have a solution, but they told me to contact a Business Partner.

The guy is adamant that this has to work and integrate seamlessly. So if I can't find what we need I think I will pass as it will for sure be a PITA...
Posted By: Paul Burley Re: Camera System - 02/12/12 01:54 PM
Pm'd you
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help