atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Bull Tone Rauland Telcenter 21 clock sync issue - 03/23/17 11:04 PM
I've recently received a new sidecar display and connected it directly to the front of the Telecenter21 system. I dialed #55 and edited the system time and date so the clocks in a school would be correct and come into sync (clocks are wired to pull source time from the Tel21.)

I (as a trial) set the time to 11:59PM in hopes of seeing/hearing the system push the time update when the unit hit 2400hrs...in which, yes it did and the clocks advanced 1 full hour and stopped. I assume it would advance again the following top of the hour and so on till it matched...

However, I lost power to the unit (my own fault) and when it came back on...I could no longer see the proper time on the display not could I dial #55 to get to the clock editing! So, the system remains on the wrong time...again...

Any thoughts? Dialing #55 resulted in a fast busy tone. #91* for the clocks, fast busy, #94* for the schedule, fast busy etc

However, the page works just fine.

My assumption is that I was full of piss n vinegar to be done, I wasnt waiting enough time to allow the system to fully boot.

I am returning later tonight after I can put the Dad Hat back on the shelf and return to troubleshoot.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help