atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jm2014 Rauland Telecenter V - 12/29/18 04:31 AM
Hi All,
I have seen some older posts about the Rauland Telecenter V from a decade ago so I hope there's still people floating around here that know a thing or two about it.

I am trying to wire a music input into the system but am a little unsure where it'll go. I have looked over quite a few wiring schematics and see both a music input on the relay board and an Aux input on the CIO2 pin board? I'm a little confused which one is which and used for what? I want to wire an MCX-325 into the system. Secondly I've looked through the Telecenter V operations manual and there is no feature code to distribute audio programs to all or certain zones? I do know the Telecenter System 21 has that ability which is feature code #80 and #81 which doesn't seem to work on the Telecenter V? I'm not sure how the audio will go to the speakers if the relays stay closed? The unit is a TC4002 for reference. The unit contains a FAX60 amplifier, TC4002, TC4120 switch board and a master clock.

Any help will be appreciated!
Posted By: Beat Re: Rauland Telecenter V - 05/16/19 04:26 PM
I'm sure it's too late for a response, but just in case... The "program" source (MCX-325) connects to input 2 on the MCZ300.
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Rauland Telecenter V - 05/16/19 05:31 PM
Thanks Beat. An answer too late is better than no answer. Sometimes Users search these threads looking for the answer before starting a new one.
Posted By: jm2014 Re: Rauland Telecenter V - 10/02/19 05:36 AM
I know this is an old topic but let me shed light on what the issue was. The Telecenter V needs the MCZ series control panel for program input and distribution and the system installed was built just for paging and intercom. At the time I was only familiar with Bogen Multicom Systems and didn't realize that the TC4002 had no internal capabilities for program distribution through the admin phone. The issue at the time was resolved.
Posted By: Silversam Re: Rauland Telecenter V - 10/02/19 10:26 AM
Jim -

Thanks for the update.

As Dean said, they can be very helpful for future users.

Sam
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help