atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: metelcom Visiplex - 06/18/21 10:54 AM
Anyone here know much about Visiplex? I am having problems with WPRP-1 repeaters on a VS4810 master. Intermittent calls from wireless pendants.
Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech Re: Visiplex - 07/02/21 03:40 PM
I have one of these systems installed. Have learned quite a bit from it. What troubles you having?
Posted By: metelcom Re: Visiplex - 07/02/21 06:13 PM
Wireless devices are intermittent. Some times they will call pagers and sometimes they won't. Several devices do the same and does not matter where in facility they are. I have replaced repeaters but did not help. Just got a new 5100 system with external antenna receiver I hope that works.
Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech Re: Visiplex - 07/13/21 03:22 PM
I would suggest to check and make sure one of the repeaters isn't too close to the antenna. I had that give me an issue before. I take it this was working fine and then just started giving issues or has it always been giving issues?
Posted By: metelcom Re: Visiplex - 07/13/21 10:17 PM
Worked fine for 5 years then this last year they did a renovation of the area where base station sets. The wireless receiver was knocked off the wall and a lot of cables damaged during renovation. I have had issues with the system ever since then.

I hope I have a solution I am replacing the complete system.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help