atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Alan_G help with Plant Equipment attendant station - 04/26/07 10:06 AM
I'm trying to figure out the connections of large 1A2 attendant station made by Plant Equipment, Inc. (PEI) about 20 years ago. It is marked Model 5933L1. Functionally, it has 50 illuminated line pickup keys (5 columns of 10 buttons), a tone dial with a connected speed-dial array, and separate keys for Hold, Flash, Release, and Recall. The line keys are released by internal solenoids. Connection is via 5 25-pr. Amphenol plugs.

Anyone have any suggestions where I can find documentation for this unit or others of the same series or vintage? I'm trying to get help from the factory, but PEI has reorganized and changed its business emphasis; it is now called PlantCML. If Bell System used these, was there a BSP? If all else fails, I can trace the line connections, but any help would be a greatly appreciated about (1) how PEI arranged for the common features (common ringer, dialer power voltage, other) and (2) generally how PEI arranged each 10 lines on 25pr. Thanks. -- Alan
Alan:

Those are (were) frequently used for 911 dispatch centers. Larry (CMDL_GUY) who is a moderator here in the Comdial category handles some of these centers. He might have the information you need. I would contact him if I were you to see if he can point you in the right direction.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help