atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: rotary500 More 1A2 mods... - 09/26/07 09:08 AM
IP phones like the GXP-2000 have BLF buttons that indicate line status. I came up with the idea of translating this to 1A2 style phones. The BLF buttons on the IP phone are also "speed dial" as a push of the button calls the extension. I want to take an old Call Director, and wire it back to a panel that would be controlled by the IP phone's LED's. When a phone is in use, it's status button shows up as red, when not in use its green. I would use the red indication to trigger the line lamp steady. The red also flashes when ringing, I can use that pulse to trigger the incomming ring. Finally I can configure each button as a local extension on my Asterisk PBX and to autodial the remote extension. Hookflash can be my hold or I can rig something up with the original hold button. Should be interesting!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: More 1A2 mods... - 09/27/07 10:51 AM
the two color LEDs work according to polarity... ie - is red and + is green, you would need to design a transistor or relay circuit (with very low curent draw) an old ITT601 KSU with powersupply and interuptor would serve as a power source. and if you could get your hands on some old loop detection relays(from a 400E card) that might also help. anyhow there wil be a lot of time spent sodiering and wireing... but it could be done and would be cool
Posted By: VOXMANTOO Re: More 1A2 mods... - 09/27/07 12:38 PM
I don't know if I'm in the right "pew" (first time user) However, I'm looking for 1A2 related MELCO KC-30 bell/buzzer selectors. Anyone out there have some? Contact Gary @[email protected] Thanks
Posted By: Carl Navarro Re: More 1A2 mods... - 09/27/07 01:41 PM
When you change subjects, you ought click on POST NEW TOPIC in the area above the messages.

If your heart is set on a Melco KC36, I can't help you. If you need a Melco branded 19 or KL19 (2 path) then I have 5 19's a Valcom 36, a Mitel 37, and I don't even want to look for HFAI's.

Carl
Posted By: Tim M Re: More 1A2 mods... - 10/02/07 04:44 PM
Are you trying to get busy lamps for non-1A2 phones to appear on the C.D.? Or are the busy lamps for other 1A2 phones in the system? Or am I totally misunderstanding your post? Either way,, let's hear more about it.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help