atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Silversam 4A Speakerphones - 12/07/08 03:21 PM
Cat 6 -

I was going to respond in the previous thread, but as Ed brought up, that thread is already pretty bloated.

If you're looking for a 4a speakerphone:

Check eBay. As of today, there are 2 if you do a search on "1A2" . Both are from the same seller and come due at about 10PM tonight EDST.

Usually you'll find them on there, or ask in the Want to Buy section of this board. people might have them for sale.

Sam
Posted By: Cat 6 Re: 4A Speakerphones - 12/07/08 06:34 PM
Thanks Sam! Currently bidding on one. I have quite a task in front of me setting this whole thing up, but it's going to be great! smile I am already thinking of ways to rearrange the furniture to accomodate my phones, not the other way around, lol!
Posted By: Cat 6 Re: 4A Speakerphones - 12/19/08 10:49 AM
Got my (very red!) speakerphone up and running smile Too cool for words.
Posted By: Cat 6 Re: 4A Speakerphones - 12/19/08 10:50 AM
Will post pics of my whole system soon. Except all I have is a cell phone camera, so the resolution is kind of sucky.
Posted By: Silversam Re: 4A Speakerphones - 12/19/08 11:30 AM
Looking forward to seeing them.

Sam
Posted By: Cat 6 Re: 4A Speakerphones - 12/19/08 01:33 PM
Problem is my cell phone doesn't have a mini usb port, and my desktop doesn't have bluetooth, so I'm going to have bluetooth them onto my laptop, and then transfer them over to my desktop. [rolls eyes]
Posted By: Cat 6 Re: 4A Speakerphones - 12/25/08 12:42 PM
Merry Christmas to all.

A question: The voice coming over my speakerphone sounds a little muffled. Any idea what it could be?
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: 4A Speakerphones - 12/25/08 12:56 PM
Well, it is the 'holidays'. Alcohol? smile John C.
Posted By: Cat 6 Re: 4A Speakerphones - 12/25/08 01:33 PM
HA! Well if it were only today, then that may have been a possible cause, but unfortunately, the muffle is there, "season to be jolly", or not. Which begs the question: Must "jolliness" be confined to a single season? Ok, back to speaker phones smile
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help