atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ChrisRR Gutted ITT 2564 - 04/16/14 12:36 PM
I am trying to put an ITT 2564 key set back together that had been completely taken apart. I have been fumbling with it for hours and at one point I had DT but it will not break DT. I have two different TT pads for it and one I suspect is NG and the other I am at a complete loss as to how to connect it. Info: ITT 2564 from 1982, Will be wired for s/l use, TT pads are WE 35AF3A (the one I cant figure out) and a Teledial 5040 (the one I think is broken). To be completely honest I am not even sure I have the network wired properly. When I can get it to work -other than dialing- it seems to work ok, can hear and be heard. I've looked at a few BSP's but I cant seem to find anything insightful. Any help is much appreciated.
Posted By: Rcaman Re: Gutted ITT 2564 - 04/16/14 03:10 PM
Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you the ITT wiring diagram of that set.

Rcaman
Posted By: ChrisRR Re: Gutted ITT 2564 - 04/16/14 09:06 PM
PM sent.
Posted By: ChrisRR Re: Gutted ITT 2564 - 04/18/14 01:26 AM
So I guess the next question is where can I find a 360pg or 420pg dial pad? A quick search turned up nothing. Although I was able to get the WE tt pad to work, it definitely shows its age. If a button isn't pushed firmly and deliberately it gives only the single tone, and I can tell the dtmf tones aren't exactly where they should be. It works and my partner system & Comcast fake landline reads all the tones ok but adjusting it isn't my cup of tea. A million thanks to Rcaman for the schematics. I looked all over the web and couldn't find that one. If anyone has a lead on a new dial cover plate, I am in need of a black one. Some pushbuttons were added that I don't need.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help