atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: [email protected] Back panels for terminal blocks - 04/20/14 02:28 AM
I'm adding on to my 1A2 system, and I've been trying to locate the blue back panels used to mount the miniature 66 terminal blocks and the white wire guide panels. Any ideas where I could find a source for a couple of blue back boards? Tried ebay and Googled and didn't find anything available. Thanks for any hints!
Posted By: justbill Re: Back panels for terminal blocks - 04/20/14 03:22 AM
Haven't ordered any in a long time, but try these folks.
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: Back panels for terminal blocks - 04/20/14 03:32 AM
Here are a few on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_od...ackboar&_nkw=66+block+backboard&_sacat=0
Posted By: dexman Re: Back panels for terminal blocks - 04/20/14 04:53 AM
Solonics sells strictly B to B. I tried to order a few backboards from them for some work around my church....but was turned away. (Ed V came through for me though) thumbsup

Graybar also sells them.
Posted By: Arthur P. Bloom Re: Back panels for terminal blocks - 04/21/14 12:51 AM
All you ever need to do to buy things from reluctant sellers is to add "Inc." or "Enterprises" to the end of your name.
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: Back panels for terminal blocks - 04/21/14 12:01 PM
Prestige Worldwide!
Thanks for all the sources; as mentioned above, don't try Solonics unless you try Arthur's advice! Actually I ended up getting what I needed from another forum member. As for Prestige Worldwide, ugh, this is what I found "25 favorite fictional companies... In the 2008 film Step Brothers, Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly debut Prestige Worldwide, their faux-conglomerate that's "the first word in entertainment, management, financial portfolios." Thanks all -Jim
Posted By: dexman Re: Back panels for terminal blocks - 04/22/14 01:42 AM
I did purchase some 1/4 field yellow and green backboards from an outfit in Connecticut a while back. If I can locate their link, I'll add it to this topic for a future reference.
Posted By: Arthur P. Bloom Re: Back panels for terminal blocks - 04/22/14 03:18 AM
The business name "Jukt Micronics" is available. Also "Initech".
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: Back panels for terminal blocks - 04/23/14 12:48 AM
I'll loan you my red stapler.
Posted By: Arthur P. Bloom Re: Back panels for terminal blocks - 04/23/14 07:25 PM
...strychnine in the guacamole...
Posted By: Arthur P. Bloom Re: Back panels for terminal blocks - 04/28/14 09:50 PM
I have a blue backboard here, equipped with 4, 66M50 blocks. The blocks already have terminated on them about six, short (6-foot long) 25-pair cables, ending in a male Amphenol plugs.

EXPLANATION:

THERE ARE SIX OR SEVEN CABLES ATTACHED TO THE EIGHT "HALVES" OF THE 4 BLOCKS.

You can have the backboard FREE plus shipping, or the backboard FREE and pay for the brackets and blocks at what would be my cost. Say $40 plus shipping.

The cables are heavy, so it might be better for you to have me strip the cables off before shipping.

631 - 749 - 0100
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help