atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: [email protected] K-Plan - 02/20/19 12:16 AM
Does anyone remember the K Plan forms? I know they were used by NJB and NYT to document key system installations. They were essentially a legal paper size form, that showed what was on each key-set button (PU key, or Pick Up key), cable connections and other identifying data. I'm trying to find either a blank or used form that I can use to create a new one. Any help would be appreciated. Regards
Posted By: Silversam Re: K-Plan - 02/20/19 02:09 AM
I looked. Sorry, I can't find any. (I did find a C.O. Line card identifier)

As I recall, the first box was for the customer name, then a location identifier, set type and then 10 boxes for line identifiers. After button 10 there was another box for misc. Information.

Easy enough to knock off on a Spreadsheet.

Sam
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: K-Plan - 02/20/19 04:23 PM
Something along the lines of this?
Posted By: Silversam Re: K-Plan - 02/20/19 07:00 PM
That's close to what we used to use.

Sam
Posted By: [email protected] Re: K-Plan - 02/21/19 01:44 AM
Something along the lines of this?... No Pun... but this is just about how I remember it. That will give me enough to design a reproduction. Thanks so much for checking and posting!!! Regards, Jim
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: K-Plan - 02/21/19 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Something along the lines of this?... No Pun... but this is just about how I remember it. That will give me enough to design a reproduction. Thanks so much for checking and posting!!! Regards, Jim
Of course it was a pun.

It would be easy to make a template in Excel if you had a copy of the original form to copy from.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help