atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: TeletypeJoe Got my call director! - 06/12/19 08:27 PM
Hi All,

I just got my Northern Electric 18 button call director in moss green! It is dusty and the shell is cracked (I can fix this), and it needs to be sanded and buffed as it has that brown oxidized color to it.

The dial is sticky, and I was wondering of the telephone dial repair guy is still in business. I will send it to him to be fixed.

I also want to find a LOOOOOOONNGGG handset cord, so that I can go anywhere in my office while talking on the phone.

So now a question... what sort of KSU would be good to use with a Call Director to be able to use it to it's full potential?

Best,

Joe
Posted By: Silversam Re: Got my call director! - 06/14/19 10:29 AM
584 Panels (produced by WE, ITT, S-C, AE, Sanbar and probably others) would handle 13, 400 style, 18 pin line cards each. Panels could be mounted in a wall mount enclosure or in a rack. I've worked on jobs that had hundreds of panels.

When you say "use it to it's full potential", what exactly are you talking about? Filling up all the buttons with working circuits?

Remember you can remove the locking screw from many of the buttons and then use them as signal keys or to release an electric door latch or access a PA system or......whatevr you want.

Sam
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Got my call director! - 06/14/19 01:37 PM
In case you don't have one yet...

BSP 518-270-401 Panels 583-584 Connections and Maintenance

BSP 518-270-101 Panels 583-584 Identification and Installation
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help