atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Mike Berry Page going to all handsets Coral IPX 500? - 08/28/07 06:44 AM
Hi again. We want to enable the page function on our PBX so it goes to all on-hook handsets. Maybe meetings will start on time if we tell everyone to get to the conference room (-:

I'm sure one of the experts here can advise me how to enable this feature. Thanks in Advance. Mike Berry, Grand Jct, CO Blythe Group + co
You can use the page group function.

you can have up too 200+ handsets in a group.

dial the page group number and BAM! all the phones can hear you saying "get to the conference room"...
Sounds logical enough. I presumably use the "VPZ" command. But I can't get it to take any input as valid. So I assume I have to create a group first.

I have a PDF entitled "PI_14_67.pdf" which is called "Program Interface" If there is something more "friendly" or detailed could someone send it to me?

Hate to beg but I'm stuck on this one. mcb
You would have to create the the VPZ dial number in the numbering plan then you should be able to add the members.
Posted By: Muter Re: Page going to all handsets Coral IPX 500? - 08/28/07 09:51 AM
Mike, look at NPL,0,5,20 - you will see if you have zone page group dial numbers. If not, you can add these numbers here:
NPL,0,2 and enter required range of zone page group numbers, of course numbers you enter have not to be used anywhere in Numbering Plan. Then enter index (beginning from 0).
After finishing job go to VPZ and it will be OK.
If you can't enter dial numbers at NPL section, check parameter ZONE PAGE at SIZ - but only in DISPLAY mode, not UPDATE!!
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help