atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: NWA Telcom Tadiran IPCipx voice mail - 09/16/11 11:55 AM
How do I get to the system administrator menu from a phone? I have designated my mailbox as administrator. I think the manual says to press 0 for administrator functions, but that doesn't work.
Seems like I got that to work for me several months ago, but can't remember how to do it.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Tadiran IPCipx voice mail - 09/16/11 09:08 PM
There are 3 different voice mail systems that can be on that card. Nothing else to go on?
Posted By: NWA Telcom Re: Tadiran IPCipx voice mail - 09/19/11 05:29 AM
Coral Message Center for Windows
v2.2.16.5. The user guide says IVMF
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Tadiran IPCipx voice mail - 09/19/11 06:02 AM
User guide is wrong then is it IS a CMC. CMC for windows is nothing more than a jazzed up Active Voice Repartee for windows. IVMF is another VM that is actually a different card level VM for the system that is flash based. You are going to need to get a monitor and keyboard hooked up to get into it and know an administrator MB and password that was on that system to get access to the programming. The Administrator program was it's own program for the end and tech.
Posted By: NWA Telcom Re: Tadiran IPCipx voice mail - 09/19/11 02:54 PM
Have monitor and keyboard hooked up already. Have mailbox already set for administrator, or system manager. My question is how do I get into the administrator features once I am in that mailbox?
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Tadiran IPCipx voice mail - 09/19/11 03:15 PM
Once you get into the admin mailbox you simply dial "0" and it gives you options BUT it has to be a system admin mailbox. Normally, you get in with the admin program..enter the ext ID "usually 9+ext" and the password for that mailbox..whatever it may be.
Posted By: NWA Telcom Re: Tadiran IPCipx voice mail - 09/20/11 07:33 AM
Thank you coral tech. Got it working now.
Posted By: NWA Telcom Re: Tadiran IPCipx voice mail - 09/20/11 07:33 AM
Thank you coral tech. Got it working now.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help