atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: fldiver Install floppy s for ProtegeVoice SVP-4 - 10/11/11 05:07 PM
Hello gentleman, (cough, cough) jk.jk.

I think I am in need of install floppy s for the SVP-4 I have a system that I need to default. The administrators box 555 is inaccessible. Ok I deleted 555 in error because the default password of 0000 did not work and since I was talking to the system via Procomm and serial connection I assumed once deleted I could create a new administrators box 555. At any rate I think I need the install disk or any suggestions? any input greatly appreciated.

Thanks
FLDiver
Do you have the installation manual that includes Chapter 8 Utilities?

If you do then you can default the database and the instructions are on page D-8-1.
PM Sent
Posted By: fldiver Re: Install floppy s for ProtegeVoice SVP-4 - 10/11/11 06:51 PM
Yes that's the procedure the problem is the directory exists but there is no file in the directory called "DEFAULT FACTORY" as the procedure says there is. That's why I think I may need to re-install the program if I can find the install diskettes.

What about this idea, if anyone can get or has a copy of a customer database that has mailbox 555 with a password of 0000 or they know the password I would think that would get this one up? Does anyone out there know this system at all? The Professor knows the system but he's hard to get a hold of...

Another idea, I set an existing mailbox EXT 206 to class of service 700 in the voice mail as I read you can have 2 system administrator mailboxes.

Ok so I found out how I can add a mailbox in Mailbox administration, cant figure out how to make the type administrator. I may be able to fix this yet...again any input appreciated.
I don't mean to be too critical, but when you create multiple threads it's difficult to keep track if the issues are:
  • OPEN
  • RESOLVED

It might be easier to just keep adding to one thread as issues arise...but that's just me. I hope this is working out, not just for you, but for your customer as well!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help