atcomsystems.ca/forum
Having an odd issue that calls that are transferred to an ACD group from Auto Attendant or via live transfer are not following the ACD Hunt Group programming. The calls never hit the mandatory greeting and will recall back to whatever performed the transfer. Calls directed straight to the ACD Hunt Group via DID function properly. This system is an old 14.67 IPX 500 with a Simplicity voicemail. I have tried to get the customer to upgrade numerous times throughout the years, but they have always turned down upgrades. Any ideas what may be causing this issue that I should look at?
ACD or UCD?
I remember seeing odd things like this and came up with creative work arounds like...

1. Create a Public Library with the ACD number in it and have voicemail transfer to the public library.

2. Create a Public Library to Dial out to the DID and transfer the to that Library.
A couple things including COS on the auto attendant ports. When a Coral ACD is busy it generates a busy signal. This detection needs to be shutoff in the voicemail. There are numerous ways to do this including adding a comma (pause) after the number. On Active Voice systems, there are modifications that can be made in a config file if memory serves as well.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help