atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MooreTel Bell finds & uses loophole for cell towers - 09/26/12 11:43 AM
Story here
Posted By: hbiss Re: Bell finds & uses loophole for cell towers - 09/26/12 02:07 PM
They can put cell antennas on my chimney any time they want, I need the money. Screw the neighbors.

-Hal
Posted By: CMM Re: Bell finds & uses loophole for cell towers - 09/26/12 02:39 PM
Just keep the tin foil hat and lead cup handy then let the money roll in smile
At 67 don't want any more kids and the mind is already headed south, some I'm with Hal!
laugh
The biggest complainers of the towers are the highest users of cell phones. LOL
around here (south shore mtl) its public mobile that has been putting up antennas. The ones they are installing are actually rather un obtrusive, look like a flag pole. Most people are unaware how many antennas are actually out there they just see the towers, i have seen antennas on nearly every church in the area and even schools, but people dont notice!
Antennas can be disguised to blend in with the surroundings. They can be made to look like pine trees for instance. One provider (at&t I think) installed one that looks like a cross on top of the Lutheran church here.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help