atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: reidtel Avaya Emerges From Chapter 11 - 12/15/17 10:33 PM
Just received notification from the President of NLRN Avaya Retirees Chapter that Avaya has successfully completed restructuring and has emerged from Chapter 11. The announcement from Avaya Holdings Corporation can be read here https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwge...ng-and-Emerges-from-Chapter-11-20171215.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Avaya Emerges From Chapter 11 - 12/16/17 02:55 AM
This will not be preety .

Mitel will be after them as well as Cisco.
Posted By: mongo5150 Re: Avaya Emerges From Chapter 11 - 12/18/17 04:04 PM
Not sure i agree. A year with announcing CH11 should have given them their shot at Avaya. But, there were not huge drop offs in revenue or market share. CH11 was delayed because of crushing a few monthly quota goals causing the debtors to pump the brakes a bit.
Posted By: EPearson Re: Avaya Emerges From Chapter 11 - 12/28/17 02:19 AM
I don't think anyone wants Avaya. They are way behind Cisco and Mitel as far as cloud based communications. Cisco now owns Broadsoft and are pushing Meraki/Intelpeer for small business. Mitel owns Toshiba which they got for a song and now Shortel. I'm by no means saying there will only be 2 but I think Avaya is headed toward Nortel unless someone does buy them.
Posted By: www.telcom1.net Re: Avaya Emerges From Chapter 11 - 10/22/19 03:30 PM
On October 3, 2019, Avaya and RingCentral announced a strategic partnership giving RingCentral a minority stake in Avaya and making RingCentral the exclusive provider of UCaaS solutions to Avaya.

The agreement indicates that together the two companies will introduce an exclusive offering known as “Avaya Cloud Office by Ring Central” (ACO) -, a UCaaS offering based on RingCentral’s technology, which will be sold by Avaya and their channel partners. ACO is expected to be released in 2020. Avaya will continue to sell their own cloud Contact Center (Avaya IX-CC) solution instead of the RingCentral’s Contact Center.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Avaya Emerges From Chapter 11 - 10/22/19 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by EPearson
I don't think anyone wants Avaya. They are way behind Cisco and Mitel as far as cloud based communications. Cisco now owns Broadsoft and are pushing Meraki/Intelpeer for small business. Mitel owns Toshiba which they got for a song and now Shortel. I'm by no means saying there will only be 2 but I think Avaya is headed toward Nortel unless someone does buy them.

Save NEC who has like 40% market share.....
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help