atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Bob3470 Nortel in the news today. - 02/20/20 11:36 PM
Nortel in the news
Posted By: hbiss Re: Nortel in the news today. - 02/21/20 01:45 AM
Ok, I'll bite. Are they being accused of inappropriate touching or are they throwing their hat in the ring as a democratic candidate? devil

-Hal
Posted By: MooreTel Re: Nortel in the news today. - 02/21/20 01:01 PM
I take it as a warning for other telecom manufacturers & governments...
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Nortel in the news today. - 02/21/20 04:48 PM
These are (now) Huawei employees associated with great technological accomplishments … and I recognized so many of them...

Me Too!

I worked for an interconnect that folded and then worked for their direct competition. Why would anyone expect you to just roll over and die?
Posted By: www.telcom1.net Re: Nortel in the news today. - 03/07/20 03:01 AM
"For at least 10 years, it was revealed in 2012, the company was invaded by hackers based in China who stole hundreds of sensitive internal documents from under the noses of its top executives.

Before that, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) warned Nortel of Beijing-led human spies in its midst. Later reports suggested that actual listening devices had been planted in Nortel’s Ottawa research and development complex, now Canada’s National Defence headquarters.

The downtown Ottawa headquarters of the Department of National Defence Sunday December 8, 2019. Ashley Fraser/Postmedia
And never previously reported are allegations by former Nortel security personnel that a customer tied to Huawei returned a piece of equipment that had been pulled apart and “reverse engineered” to divine its secrets."
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help