atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MnDave MNDave - 02/18/10 12:54 PM
David Saari. C&D Communications,Inc. in Eden Prairie, MN.

I became a Telecom technician at the ripe old age of 29 by being hired by a national interconnect when the industry was exploding with opportunities. After 9 years, the slice of the pie was going to the smaller independents so I gave it a try. That was 1988 and I became a Vodavi dealer. With this current economy, I now feel like I am starting over again almost every day.

My background has ranged from 1A2, electro- mechanical, PBX, electronic/digital key systems and converged systems. I find the forum a wonderful place to get help and offer help. It also serves as an outlet for otherwise useless old information that is cluttering up my brain.

If I have learned anything, it is that while there are similarities between many systems, the differences are such that it is wise to specialize in just a few of them.

My passion is my grandkids and getting out on the lake. I have been married to the same wonderful woman since 1972 and we have 3 grown children and 5 grandchildren. When it comes to music, I can't get enough of the blues with a smattering of roots music thrown in for good measure. And lets not forget good old gospel!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help