atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: JARMBRU Axxess PRI Programming - 01/23/10 07:01 AM
I have an Axxess with PRI NI2
Cannot setup to call out . I am able to access trunk directly and make any type of call but am unfamiliar with programming needed to use outcall button and complete a call . When reaching the 7th digit dialing out display flashes and returns to idle condition and when placing LD or 1800etc. as the 11th digit is entered same condition . We need no restrictions of any type only need to press outgoing button . I know there are certain steps to program this but am unfamiliar with them as we have a lot of Axxess that we take care of but none with PRI .
Posted By: dfleschute Re: Axxess PRI Programming - 01/25/10 07:21 AM
First, make sure the PRI settings are correct. Then check the associated extension for outbound calls. it is usually 9200 or 92000. Then you will need to check your Route Groups and Facility Groups. They are found under System\Numbering Plan. Calls hit the Route Groups first. What are you dialing? Local, long distance, toll free, etc. It works from the top of the list to the bottom. Once it finds a match, it sends it to the Facility Group. The Facility Group determines what digits are sent to the CO and which trunks are used.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help