atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: HelloNY IC flashing - 02/12/10 11:37 AM
I am running Axcess 9.1 and I have one digital station that have the IC button flashing.

I swapped the phone, no change.
Inplugged phone for about 5 min, no change.

I tired to go into DB prog. in on-line mode to see I could see anything but now I cant even put myself into online mode.

The phone works fine if you pick up or press the speaker button. But is was been flashing for says now.

I thought it may just reset over time.

Any idea?
Posted By: MVSpeed Re: IC flashing - 02/13/10 02:19 PM
I would try spcl 396 then push the button to see if it really is an IC key suspect maybe a key map change or something along those lines maybe
Posted By: Carmac Re: IC flashing - 02/15/10 03:22 PM
Maybe queued? Pick up handset and push the blinker. If it tries to call another extension, it was queued. When the offending station answers it will clear.
Posted By: SommersPC Re: IC flashing - 09/20/11 02:42 PM
Hi there! Did anyone find a fix for this? We are running Axxess system version 8.233 and I have a phone (an Inter-Tel 8560) that has this issue. The IC button just randomly started flashing as if the user was on the phone. Tried defaulting the station, checked to make sure the button is still programmed as IC, tried switching the phone itself out, checked to make sure the keymap is correct, and tried picking up handset and selecting IC to see if it was a queue issue. Nothing has worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Posted By: Chris_Carlyle Re: IC flashing - 10/04/11 02:03 PM
I have seen this, the only way that I was ever able to fix this was to delete the device from system/cabinets/<slot> then recreate it.
It has been awhile since I have seen this but I think it had Tech Support stumpted as well.
Posted By: HelloNY Re: IC flashing - 10/05/11 06:17 AM
Yes I think that's what I did.
It happened a couple of times.
The first few times it cleared it self after a day or two.
But once it came back I deleted the station, recreated and seemed ok since.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help