atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Gene Spear System Forwarding Flag - 02/23/10 05:30 AM
Hello Everyone

I have a station that keeps resetting the system forwarding flag to no. I go into DB Studio and change it back to yes but within a few weeks it changes back to no. None of the other phones are having this problem. This is on an Axxess version 9.115. Thanks in advance for any help given.
Posted By: superfoneguy Re: System Forwarding Flag - 02/23/10 08:13 AM
Most likely the user is entering the System Forwarding feature code. By default it is 354. You can change it, but if the user is navigating the feature directory to access it, changing the code will have no effect.

I 'fixed' a fone where this was happening a couple years ago by using the forward\ no answer feature to get calls to voicemail. The sequence for that is 356, voicemail pilot number. The forward key should not light and the display should not show that the fone is forwarded. A week later calls were still forwarding to voicemail and the system forwarding flag was off again. Never did find out whether the user was doing it on purpose or not, but she sure was short w\ me when I asked her about it. :-)...
Posted By: DND ON Re: System Forwarding Flag - 02/23/10 09:45 AM
Or, enable Special Key Required for Feature Code Entry.
Posted By: Gene Spear Re: System Forwarding Flag - 02/25/10 06:25 AM
Cool, thanks for the info guys.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help