atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: TonyL Call Routing Announcement - 01/26/11 09:38 AM
Aloha,

I have an issue where I need to change the message in a CRA. Currently, in the call routing tables, x333 routes to CRA 2545. How to I access that extension to change the message? I am guessing it is a similar application to a Cisco auto attendant? Is there a pilot number I should be looking for to access the CRA?

My background: Cisco VoIP project manager for a number of years with a good understanding of telecom technology, but by no means an expert. With Inter Tel, I am somewhat of a misinformed hack. Please go easy on me smile

Thanks for any assistance you can provide!
Posted By: DND ON Re: Call Routing Announcement - 01/26/11 09:43 AM
Greetings are recorded via the admin mailbox.

The Call Routing Announcement will have a specific greeting number associated with it, which can be determined in programming.
Posted By: TonyL Re: Call Routing Announcement - 01/26/11 10:00 AM
I have figured out how to access the admin mailbox.

Where do I go from here to re-record all of the attendant messages? For example, the main message is 2545. Press 1 takes you to 2546. Press 2 takes you 20 2547, etc. What menu option in the admin mailbox allows you to edit these messages?

We are on DB Studio 1.67 and a phone system that is an Inter-Tel 5000 v 2.4.1.46.

Much thanks!
Posted By: TonyL Re: Call Routing Announcement - 01/26/11 10:26 AM
Ok, I think I have this. Can someone please let me know if I am going in the right direction?

1. Access admin mailbox.
2. Create a new recording for the appropriate application (enter an unused recording number)
3. Assign the new recording number to the application in DBStudio.

Does that sound right?
Posted By: Stix1 Re: Call Routing Announcement - 01/26/11 11:03 AM
That's one way to do it or you can just change the specific greeting that is associated with the CRA you want to change.
Posted By: TonyL Re: Call Routing Announcement - 01/26/11 12:00 PM
Thanks for the help! Much appreciated! smile
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help