atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: krice Need help with Column definitions - 03/15/11 07:14 AM
In Reporter Pro, when I run a Calls by Extension report, there are two columns "Calls In" and "In End". When the report is exported, the "In End" column name changes to "Calls Completed"

I have searched manuals, websites, and called our Phone System installers, and cannot find the definition of or the difference in Calls In and Calls Completed (InEnd).

I can guess that Calls In would be everything that arrived on that extension, and if the call wasn't answered, or went to voicemail, or got pushed to the next extension in an ACD route, those calls would not be included in the "Calls Completed"

But the differences in those totals are so drastic, I don't want to believe our reps are ignoring/missing 60% of the calls presented to their extensions?

There must be something I'm missing. Help, please?

And if you could steer me to a comprehensive User's Manual (I've studied the one that comes with the system), I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance for your help. - K
Posted By: krice Re: Need help with Column definitions - 03/21/11 11:37 AM
I found my answer. The Calls In field is defined in section 10-86 in the Installer's Guide. And the Calls In Completed field on 10-89 -- Just in case anyone is interersted.

Silly me, I was looking in the User's guide!

Thanks anyway.
Posted By: josh28 Re: Need help with Column definitions - 03/30/11 06:29 AM
I am also uncertain about the difference between 'Calls In' and 'InEnd' We've been using Reporter Pro for several years but I joined here last year. I don't have a copy of the Installer's Guide.

Can some assist in clarifying (or provide a copy of the Installer's Guide)?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help