atcomsystems.ca/forum
I just assigned an extension that no one has used in years to a new employee. Internally her phone and voice mail work fine. When someone tries to call her from an outside number it goes straight to the operator. I've checked her forwarding path and it looks like everyone elses.
Posted By: Stix1 Re: Axxess - outside calls go to the operator - 06/09/11 11:28 AM
Does she have a DID that should ring directly to her phone? If so, check in the Call Routing Tables and make sure her specific DID is aimed appropriately at her extension.
That did it, thanks!
My problem is outside calls being transferred by our operator and they bounce back without going to VM. DID and Forwarding Path seem ok?
Go to System\Station-Related Info\Flags\System Forwarding. Make sure the stations that need to forward to VM are listed in there.
They are listed in System\Station-Related Info\Flags\System Forwarding.

This is a problem with just two extensions and the rest are working fine. Any other suggestion?
Are you sure the forward paths are configured? Go to System\Devices and Feature Codes\Stations\One of the Broke Stations\Forward Paths. Post what you got there.
Forwarding path 1 FWD TO VOICE MAIL

and the settings if you double click on this match a working extension?
If you call the extension internally, does it forward to VM?
no it works fine.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help