atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: harleyyooper axxcess evmc problem - 06/14/11 07:27 AM
not familiar at all with axxcess or evmc. evmc version 5.345. when dialing voice mail number (2504), hear message saying you have reached main voice mail system which is generic greeting and then disconnects. i have tried to press * when message is playing and disconnects right away so cant get into admin mailbox to check greetings. rebooted and reseated card, reseated vantage dsm card on evmc card, rebooted whole system and still same problem. looks like when evmc boots up, it says on screen link is active. any suggestions?
Posted By: harleyyooper Re: axxcess evmc problem - 06/14/11 10:06 AM
i found out how to assign day and night greeting 010 and 011 to application id ext: 2500 but when calling main number, neither one of those play, just the generic "you have reached the main voice mail system. how do i find out what the phone system is programmed to when calls are not answered in day mode? maybe i need to change day and night mode recordings for that application id. i do not have session manager or am familiar with inter tel axxess evmc alot.
Posted By: MVSpeed Re: axxcess evmc problem - 06/14/11 09:10 PM
I'm not sure how you assigned the greeting without session manager?? To track how the calls route you will need it. You will look at the trunk group day and night ring follow the flow and you will get to the correct CRA that is running your day backup ..... a little confused by how it changed as well?
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help