atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Ratata Inter-Tel OAI question - 08/26/11 08:10 AM
Hello,

We have an Inter Tel v11 in place. A year ago the system was working fine, but now we have a 2 phone recording system and Xarios connected to the the OAI. We are having issues that I haven't seen before. For example, phone lagging when dialing a number, calls dropped, calls transfer to HG bounce back sometime, etc..

I want to blame the phone recording server and Xarios for all this issues, but I don't have prove of that.

We have three system connected to the phone system OAI connected. will too many connections to the OAI cause any issues?

Thank you
Posted By: dfleschute Re: Inter-Tel OAI question - 08/31/11 05:53 AM
I have Xarios for Hot Desking, alarm notification and multi device message notification.

There is a delay timer for connecting the call, if that is what you mean by phone lagging. The dropped calls and bounce back can be tracked in Contact Center Suite or Customer Service Manager if you have either of those applications.

Sometimes Customer Service Manager and Xarios will loose contact with each other. When that happens, the agent will receive calls, but the information is not updated on a Reporter Realtime application display. Restarting the Application Server takes care of that. It will then update the next time the agent has a State change.
Posted By: MEM5449 Re: Inter-Tel OAI question - 09/01/12 08:47 PM
Hi Ratata,

Just a side note.. make sure you never let your IT staff load ANY software on your CSM or Xarios server without you knowing.

I just spent 3 weeks chasing an intermittent problem for a client's '5000HX/XARIOS/CSM' call center. Turned out to be caused by them loading NORTON anti-virus on their CSM server. It bogged it down SO much that we had media blending delays, stuck emails in queue, and delayed RealViewer stats.

Don't know if that has any bearing on your issues but something to be aware of.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help