atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jedwards Digit Translation forward to outside - 06/28/12 12:35 PM
Eclipse 2 9.1 software.

Scenario: Caller enters voice app and is prompted to press 5 for a claims department of an outside company (3rd party) and a toll free number is dialed, the caller is now talking through the broker to an outside number.

If we set up a physical extension and forward that to the outside number it would work. However there are 8 of them so its not a reasonable answer. Is there another way?

Thanks - Jim
Posted By: DND ON Re: Digit Translation forward to outside - 06/28/12 01:43 PM
Create phantom extensions and use the Remote Forwarding feature. Log into the system, press F1 for help and do a search for both topics.
Posted By: jedwards Re: Digit Translation forward to outside - 06/28/12 09:38 PM
Help says go to System\Devices and Feature Codes and Phantom Devices will be there. Not so. I looked on another system and it is, but not for this customer.

Jim
Posted By: DND ON Re: Digit Translation forward to outside - 06/29/12 05:27 AM
Go to Devices and Feature Codes. Sandwiched between Page Zones and Stations, you will see Phantom Devices.

If you can’t see Phantom Devices on the menu, your user-level password probably doesn’t allow access.
Posted By: jedwards Re: Digit Translation forward to outside - 06/29/12 10:34 AM
It's not there. But I did find that someone mixed up the help and software version somehow. The Help is v9.1 but the software is v9.006
Posted By: DND ON Re: Digit Translation forward to outside - 06/29/12 12:38 PM
Phantoms were available at v9.0. I'm guessing that it's a password access issue.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help