atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: gustinl glx program sequence for keysets - 03/29/01 06:56 PM
I need to program the stations on my glx ksu, my church has lost the manual. the stations are working but need to have the defaults changed...HELP!!!!
Posted By: Test-ok Re: glx program sequence for keysets - 03/29/01 07:14 PM
What do you need to change?
Posted By: gustinl Re: glx program sequence for keysets - 03/29/01 07:50 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by test-ok:
What do you need to change?</font>

I need to set the rings, which line can be answered and the toll blocking.
Posted By: dtmf Re: glx program sequence for keysets - 03/29/01 08:35 PM
Turn program switch to on .For ringing- With phone set idle press #2 then press the lines you want to ring, then lift handset and replace it , you should get conformation tone. For toll- With phone set idle press #36 then lift handset and replace it , You will get another conformation tone. Repeat at each phone set you want to program. When finished turn program switch back off. Hope this helps good luck
Posted By: gustinl Re: glx program sequence for keysets - 03/30/01 02:47 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dtmf:
Turn program switch to on .For ringing- With phone set idle press #2 then press the lines you want to ring, then lift handset and replace it , you should get conformation tone. For toll- With phone set idle press #36 then lift handset and replace it , You will get another conformation tone. Repeat at each phone set you want to program. When finished turn program switch back off. Hope this helps good luck</font>

thanks, got the ring fixed [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com] ... haven't tried to lock out the area codes yet.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help