atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tincanphoneman Help with Unified Messaging Sofyware - 04/05/04 11:28 AM
I Have a customer that currently has Axxessory Talk Central. Everythings working fine when it runs on win95 and 98se, But now that they're upgrading to win xp and office xp, they're experiencing error messages when opening outlook. Is there a Patch or upgrade out there for Axxessory Talk Central that somebody would be willing to share. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Posted By: bullcube Re: Help with Unified Messaging Sofyware - 04/08/04 09:48 AM
Is the voicemail on a dedicated system or is it used as a workstation as well?
The VM is Dedicated (Axxess 5.2F0), it's been upgraded to NT 6 also if that offers anymore info.
I've been working with a supplier but he hasn't been too sucessful finding the needed info either. I currently have Axxessory Talk Central 2.1 and he believes there is a 2.2 out there that will fix the XP problem. Please let me know if I'm on the right Track.

[This message has been edited by tincanphoneman (edited April 08, 2004).]
Posted By: mrb Re: Help with Unified Messaging Sofyware - 05/13/04 02:03 PM
Inter-Tel UM v2.212 for the Outlook client and v1.005 for the UM Server contains full Outlook 2003 support
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Help with Unified Messaging Sofyware - 05/13/04 03:43 PM
Welcome to the board mrb.
I see your an engineer and your in Chandler. Do you work for Inter-tel?
Posted By: mrb Re: Help with Unified Messaging Sofyware - 05/14/04 09:27 AM
yep. I enjoy this site and am happy to add my .02 when I can. 100 degrees in balmy Chandler today.
Posted By: 4reel Re: Help with Unified Messaging Sofyware - 05/26/04 07:08 PM
mrb,

Is that you Lou?? Just interested to know.

4reel
Posted By: mrb Re: Help with Unified Messaging Sofyware - 05/27/04 10:08 AM
I think you mean Lou B, trainer extrordinaire. He is still here and as sarcastic as ever. Good guy and we are glad to have him.
Posted By: 4reel Re: Help with Unified Messaging Sofyware - 05/27/04 07:45 PM
Thanks Mr.B,

I just got trained by Lou and can agree that he is one of a kind. I am sure that I will post some questions as I get them here. It is good knowing that we have pro's to rely on. Sort of like an informal tech central...

Cool, 4reel
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help