atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Tlab5_44 Audio Tex Recordings - 06/14/04 09:08 AM
Hello all. I am trying to change our Night Message, but cannot access the Audio Tex recordings. It's extension is named A2513,
so when i dial that number I can hear the recording but cannot change it

I tried to get into the Sys Admin screen from the phone, but there is no option 9?

Can anyone help me out?
Posted By: DnRComm Re: Audio Tex Recordings - 06/15/04 12:16 PM
Have the System Administartor log into the SYS ADMIN mailbox and they will have option 9 for you to change the recordings. You will also need to know the recording number (might be 013).
Posted By: Mrfbehn4th Re: Audio Tex Recordings - 08/14/09 10:04 AM
is there A Diffrence between the Admin Phone and the coinsideed Sys Admin Mail box ? My Admin phone is 1599 the mailbox is 1599 should the mail box be set to a admin mail box seperatly ?
Posted By: Andrea Ruane Re: Audio Tex Recordings - 08/14/09 10:13 AM
Admin phones are specified by the Adminitrator flag at the Station level. Admin phones can do functions like changing the time, swapping exts, but nothing related to the voice processor.

Anyone 'in the know' can access the Admin Mailbox, simply by knowing which one it is and how to crack into it. I like to limit access to this mailbox to only a very few - who know what they are doing, since some serious damage can be caused to your recordings and mailboxes.

In programming, click on the voicemail icon and it will list things like Day 0 destination, Night 0 destination, Operator Station, Admin Mailbox.

I would recommend NOT having your Admin box associated with an extension. It's less likely to get accessed by the wrong people that way.
Posted By: dfleschute Re: Audio Tex Recordings - 08/14/09 10:16 AM
The Administrative Mailbox is generally not associated to any device. Look in DB Programming\Voice Processor\Devices\Mailboxes
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help