atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jeffmoss26 CPU Chip - 12/30/04 07:01 PM
Hi Guys,
I am hoping someone can help. I got a used Axxess but am having some trouble programming. I was told that I could find out what version software is on the cpu by entering the part numbers on the chips in google, but i got nothing. This is a CPU 112, the part numbers on the chips are 827.8525.

Any help would be appreciated
Jeff
Posted By: americom Re: CPU Chip - 12/30/04 10:39 PM
Version 2.3
Posted By: DnRComm Re: CPU Chip - 12/31/04 08:12 AM
Hey if you have a list of CPU chips and versions, please send me a copy. Thanks

------------------
Voice and Data Cabling in DFW, [email protected]
https://www.dnrcomm.com
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: CPU Chip - 12/31/04 08:15 AM
Great, thanks alot. I will let you know how it goes.
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: CPU Chip - 12/31/04 01:38 PM
I found the 2.3 db prog software, but i couldn't get it to install to my computer. it said that a DOS file DOSHELP.hlp was missing. what does that mean, and how can i fix it?
Posted By: mrb Re: CPU Chip - 12/31/04 01:44 PM
When error is 'Can not find C:\DOS\DOSHELP.HLP' or 'DBREV.EX_', create a folder call DOS on the C drive.

Then, using a text editor such as notepad, create a file called DOSHELP.HLP in the DOS folder.

You don't need anything in the file, just the filename needs to be in the DOS folder.

Be sure when you download both the version d01 and d02 zip files, unzip each into folders called Disk1 and Disk2 respectively.
Then run setup.exe from Disk1.
Posted By: americom Re: CPU Chip - 12/31/04 01:50 PM
DnRComm you will have mail shortly [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

jeffmoss26, What you need to do is make a new folder on your C: drive called, Dos. In that folder create a notepad file called dos.hlp. When you create the dos.hlp file in notepad it could just say help in the document.
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: CPU Chip - 12/31/04 10:58 PM
thanks again, could you send me that list too?
[email protected]

happy new year to all!
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: CPU Chip - 01/01/05 11:22 AM
I was able to install the software and program the system, but it still didn't work. I was not able to get any dialtone from the phone. It turns out that there is no battery in the cpu.
I guess I will have to reprogram the system again.
Posted By: DnRComm Re: CPU Chip - 01/01/05 11:27 AM
Without the memory battery, yes you will have to if you shut it down, tho make a save of the programming and then just re-load it after installing a battery. Not sure of your trouble with dial tone. Do you have system dial tone? Does Voice Mail, if equipped work? Is dial tone going to a LSC card?

------------------
Voice and Data Cabling in DFW, [email protected]
https://www.dnrcomm.com
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: CPU Chip - 01/02/05 04:50 PM
I do not have voicemail. For the LSC, I just connected a 25 pair cable to a known working jack. (The system is in my house, only one phone line) So I know there should be DT going to the LSC, just not sure why I don't get anything at the phones. I'm probably going to have one of the techs from my dad's work help me with this.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help