atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ROSLYN Preimer 1224/2460 IMX-ESP - PASSWORD - 03/08/05 11:33 AM
Hello again, Thank you all for the Cabling issue, I now have access into the system. This is my problem now: I DO NOT have the OLD system PASSWORD. Is there a BACKDOOR Password to enter the system, or, do I have to remove the battery to force the system into default, and the system settings would re-Set. Then I would have to re-enter & start all over...

I hope there is a better way ???
Posted By: groundstart Re: Preimer 1224/2460 IMX-ESP - PASSWORD - 03/08/05 03:18 PM
best to default. not hard to program.
try hitting enter password might not be assigned.
Posted By: ROSLYN Re: Preimer 1224/2460 IMX-ESP - PASSWORD - 03/16/05 03:54 PM
I really do not want to DUMP the existing Memory, to gain access into the system, only if this is the required action to take. If I dump the memory, and I re-boot the system into DEFAULT, Question: Would the system work, Phones take calls in & out or dose this all have to be programed again... The reason, I am really not up on the Inter-Tel systems, If I reset, can the customer still have access in a DEFAULT mode, until I Figure out the programming.
Posted By: groundstart Re: Preimer 1224/2460 IMX-ESP - PASSWORD - 03/16/05 04:14 PM
if ya default, it would be just like any fone system. ya still have to program ringing, restriction if any, timers and so forth,

Its not hard on the Premier IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE.....do not hesitate to post any questions as this animal of a phone system is still in the back of my head.......
Posted By: ROSLYN Re: Preimer 1224/2460 IMX-ESP - PASSWORD - 03/18/05 01:19 PM
Well, I re-set the System. It was pretty easy to re-program the system after reading the 1000
page manual... I have the system now set the way they want it, JUST ONE QUESTION: Can The Nightmode be set Auto - By programming ? I could not find this, just the " SPCL " button, the type 010 for on or off.
Posted By: DnRComm Re: Preimer 1224/2460 IMX-ESP - PASSWORD - 03/18/05 03:12 PM
Nope, thats the only way to do it. Manually. Axxess 5.1 and above is only ones with auto setup for night mode.

------------------
Voice and Data Cabling in DFW, [email protected]
https://www.dnrcomm.com
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help