atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: SeaTec WOrking with CO Trunk Groups - 07/24/13 12:26 PM
Have a peculiar problem and am hoping somebody can point me in the right direction.
I have 3 numbers people can use to reach our office. The main number is handled by CO TRUNK GROUP 1 and when I make changes to the day ring in type it reflects when I call that number.

However, when I call the other two number their corresponding trunk groups do not work. For instance, when I change the day ring in type to go directly to a different application the action doesn't reflect when I call the number. It does however follow the changes that I make in the first trunk group. hope that makes sense. IS there a setting somewhere in the dbsutdio where these lines are directed to a certain trunk group? or are there other settings involved that determine how a line behaves in regards to which trunk group handles which line.

thank you
Posted By: SeaTec Re: WOrking with CO Trunk Groups - 07/24/13 03:25 PM
THe more I am looking at my co trunks in dbstudio the more I think that my provider has punched all 3 incoming numbers to the same block and they are all hitting the same trunk group. All number follow the routing in my first co trunk group. if I make a change there say change day ring in to application 2509 then all calls to all 3 numbers follow that new route. HOw the heck can I fix this.

A little history. 2 years ago we switched vendors windstream and did their thing. I guess nobody ever bothered to see if the other two lines where individually routable.
Posted By: DND ON Re: WOrking with CO Trunk Groups - 07/24/13 06:28 PM
What type of trunks do you have?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help