atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have an Inter Tel 5000 and we're trying to figure out how to have an endpoint be ringing while the incoming caller is listening to a message.

We want to do this because we are using Xarios Phone Manager which will only screen pop our CRM upon call ringing or call answered. We want our employees to have advanced notice that the call is coming in, screen pop the record, but have the client be listening to a welcome message rather than ringing.

I'm in Applications and see Audio for Calls Ringing this Device but the options don't seem to accomplish this. I could poke around and play if I get some help on where I might look for this.

Thanks in advance!
In the ringing Hunt Group you have announcement set almost immediately to the CRA you want to use and it will play while the phone rings at the desk, I'm not sure how you are going to pick it up without interrupting what they are hearing play but that would accomplish what you are after. We use it in a way to say hey we are here but really busy and give options to leave messages or stay on the line for next available XXXXX be sure your CRA has hang up in the timeout
Hope that helps
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help