atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dionalles Intertel 5200 Wont release the CO line - 01/02/14 01:40 AM
Please I need Help.
My inter-tel cs 5200, just started with this problem.
When i have people calling in, if the calls do not goes to voice mail or an application, it is ok, the system release the line for a new call. But, if the calls goes to a hunt group or just go to a voice mail,after the person hangup, the system takes 1 minute to release the line for a new call. I already changed the port, already reset the system. i did it all. But still the same.
Any ideas that what i can do??

I have the system set like this Now. all calls goes to ex 100 and after to voice mail. But still the same. takes forever to the system release the CO line for a new call to come in.
Posted By: MVSpeed Re: Intertel 5200 Wont release the CO line - 01/02/14 04:15 AM
6.0 pr5 just came out Tuesday and it has this same issue. You can play with silence timers in the vms but when a caller hangs up and you do not it will not release the line it flashes it. It only seems to be an issue with copper lines. pr5 was suppose to fix it from dialing the digit twice that seems to be fixed in this release. I will update this when support gives me some feedback
Posted By: dionalles Re: Intertel 5200 Wont release the CO line - 01/02/14 06:21 PM
I did not understand by " dialing the digit twice". can you explain?
Posted By: hacky Re: Intertel 5200 Wont release the CO line - 01/20/14 10:42 PM
I believe he's referring to the DTMF dialing bug(s) present in 6.0. I'm eagerly installing PR5 at a site tonight that has had intermittent "your call cannot be completed as dialed" messages and even calls being sent to the wrong place, despite the correct digits being dialed as viewed by call history and reports. FWIW - using ARS avoids the bug but directly choosing a trunk group or a trunk will trigger the bug.

Mitel obviously did little to no loopstart testing when they released 6.0. The first releases of 6.0 even had static and feedback in loopstarts, fixed in PR2.
Posted By: DND ON Re: Intertel 5200 Wont release the CO line - 01/21/14 02:57 AM
What version is the system? It's unlikely that a CS will be at v6.

This sounds like a lack of CPC signal from the carrier.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help