atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: lawman2550 550.2250 DKSC16 INSTALL - 07/25/06 08:17 AM
I am the telecom guy for a manufacturing company and we have an intertel axxess system at our corporate location and 1 satelite location. We need to add keysets to our system and have two slots on our system that are legasy LGC cards from when we used pots lines instead of T1's. I have an extra 550.220 DKSC16 card but I cannot get the system to recognize the keyset card when I swap it with one of the LGC cards. I have been using Intertel Axxess 5.119 Db studio 1.22 to program the system. I cannot find a way to change the LGC programming to a keyset card. I have just shut down the system and changed cards and restarted the system but I have not forced a major reset. Please advise, I feel I can handle adding and programming the extensions. If, I can get the card to show up in the correct slot in the programming software.
Posted By: RCA Re: 550.2250 DKSC16 INSTALL - 07/25/06 02:01 PM
Do you know how to get to the correct spot in programming? Under cabinets you will see the cards, just single click on the card you want to change and use the drop down box to select the card. Then double click to bring up the ports and activate what you need.
Posted By: lawman2550 Re: 550.2250 DKSC16 INSTALL - 07/26/06 06:25 AM
Thank you for responding I have found lots of useful info in these posts but could not find how to do this. It worked just like you said I thought I had tried that. When I single clicked on the card in the right pannel the drop down list showed up to my delight. i have hooked up my first keyset and it works. Thanks again!!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help