atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Big Sarge intertel hunt groups - 05/06/14 09:09 PM
issue with intertel hunt group....
i am familiar with intertel but have not worked on them in 5+ years and i know i am missing something easy....i hope.

i have a DID pointed to a hunt group (no UCD or ACD)-
it has one member in it. all timers are bumped up a little and the first call goes thru fine but the second inbound call goes in and does not give any off hook indication to existing member if she is on a call. all camp on (in ext flags and in the hunt group) are enabeled. anyone have any ideas - and thanks in advance for any input.

Posted By: DND ON Re: intertel hunt groups - 05/06/14 09:28 PM
Hunt Group Camp On Indications flag needed to be enabled on the station.
Posted By: Big Sarge Re: intertel hunt groups - 05/07/14 11:43 AM
i have verified the camp on is enabeled on both the HG and in the station flags page. still not working??? thanks for the response - any other ideas for me to check?
Posted By: Stix1 Re: intertel hunt groups - 05/07/14 05:44 PM
The member of the hunt group must put the first call on hold and then hit the hookswitch for the 2nd call to be presented to her. It's the nature of hunt groups on the Inter-tel system. She will then be able to switch back and forth between them on the Call Keys.

If she is the only member of the hunt group and Wrap Up mode for holding ACD calls is enabled in System Flags, it may not present itself right away or at all. It depends on what the Wrap Up timer is set for. I just ran into this problem recently. If it is a UCD hunt group, that flag is inconsequential.
Posted By: DND ON Re: intertel hunt groups - 05/08/14 12:52 PM
The OP said it wasn't ACD, so wrap up doesn't apply. If the flags are correct, calls should camp on with audible indications.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help