atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: plunger "Forced Mute" cant remove?? - 09/25/06 11:10 AM
All sets are on a "forced mute" mode.
When making a call the mute key is automatically activated and says cannot disable forced mute.
Anyone know what flag or code to disable?
Posted By: waterboy Re: "Forced Mute" cant remove?? - 09/25/06 12:38 PM
First place I would look would be in the feature key programming.
Posted By: RCA Re: "Forced Mute" cant remove?? - 09/25/06 12:55 PM
If all your stations are like that its probably a DSP problem. Check the programming on the OPC card or reset the OPC card.

The mute code is 314
Posted By: plunger Re: "Forced Mute" cant remove?? - 09/26/06 05:37 AM
Dont have an OPC only a CPC. Its happening on all sets even the 8560 I thought they had built in DSP.
Mute code not disabling feature. Any other thoughts?
Posted By: RCA Re: "Forced Mute" cant remove?? - 09/26/06 07:03 AM
The forced mute is on because the sets dont have the ability to use speakerphone. Speakerphone needs to have DSP's. Have you tried resetting the system? Have you downloaded the error logs to see if there is any DSP problems?
Posted By: tito1411 Re: "Forced Mute" cant remove?? - 09/26/06 09:26 AM
Was this working and quit? Are you using DKSC or DKSC-16. I have seen this before and it was because of a lack of speakerphone resources. The DKSC does not have any DSPs and it requires an options card for speakerphone operation. When a phone tries to use speakerphone mode it needs an available DSP resource from either the DKSC-16, DKSC-16+, or the options card. If none of these are available then the problem that you describe will occur.
Posted By: plunger Re: "Forced Mute" cant remove?? - 09/26/06 10:15 AM
Thanks guys. I have not downloaded any logs yet.
Yes, handsfree did work b4 and quit. I have DKSC-16+ installed. Would a reset release the DSP resourses? Maybe they are locked up?
Posted By: plunger Re: "Forced Mute" cant remove?? - 09/28/06 09:48 AM
Resolved - reset fixed problem. thanks
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help