atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Ratata Better Phone System - 06/24/14 02:11 PM
We are currently using Inter-Tel in our office and the owner would like to know another phone system that would do the same or more than Inter-Tel. Any recommendation would be very appreciated. Thank you.
Posted By: upstateny Re: Better Phone System - 06/24/14 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by Ratata
We are currently using Inter-Tel in our office and the owner would like to know another phone system that would do the same or more than Inter-Tel. Any recommendation would be very appreciated. Thank you.

Most systems offer similar features and i would imagine a brand new Inter-Tel system would offer features similar to other brands.

Are you having problems or do you have any specific needs in mind??
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Better Phone System - 06/24/14 02:49 PM
There are no new Intertel systems, they are Mitel now.

What Intertel system do you have,
Posted By: Ratata Re: Better Phone System - 06/24/14 02:54 PM
Thank you for the reply upstateny. I personally like Inter-Tel. I think Inter-Tel has all the features that we need here, but I think the owner want something that look more up to date with different looking phones. For me that's not a reason to change the whole system. I mention the new Mitel, but his mind is set for a new system.

This question is for a different office. What would be a good phone system for a 7 users office?
Posted By: upstateny Re: Better Phone System - 06/24/14 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by Ratata
Thank you for the reply upstateny. I personally like Inter-Tel. I think Inter-Tel has all the features that we need here, but I think the owner want something that look more up to date with different looking phones. For me that's not a reason to change the whole system. I mention the new Mitel, but his mind is set for a new system.

This question is for a different office. What would be a good phone system for a 7 users office?

Basically any and all systems will do the job for the most part. Your needs drive the decision making. Do you have remote employees, road warriors, multiple offices etc are the things that will help you decide what is best.

Where is the office physically located?
Posted By: Ratata Re: Better Phone System - 06/24/14 04:50 PM
Our office is located in NJ. We have a few remote offices, but we have them set up with IP phones from Inter-Tel. I also have my mind set on Mitel because this is the only system that I have worked.

upstateny thank you for the information. I'm going to keep pushing for the Mitel.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help