atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: grdnwesl Cannot Access Reserved Feature - 11/06/06 07:34 AM
We have recently added and InterTel 5000 series system to our network and we will have several ACD huntgroups on this system.

The hunt groups have been set up as ACD using Agent Id's with a longest-idle distribution.

When I try to log into the hunt group I get "Cannot Access Reserved Feature" message. Any idea why I am getting this?
Posted By: RCA Re: Cannot Access Reserved Feature - 11/06/06 06:57 PM
You said you just recently added, meaning this hasnt been set up or working yet?

My first guess is, check to see if ACD is enabled as a Premium Feature.
Posted By: manhle Re: Cannot Access Reserved Feature - 08/08/07 04:37 PM
We are having the same problem. We have 2 phone nodes. All the agents from the same node can login to the hunt groups on that node. I got message "Cannot Access Reserved Featured" when tried to login the hunt group from the station that belong to other node. I checked the Premium Feature. The ACD was enabled (yes). Please, advise. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: Chris_Carlyle Re: Cannot Access Reserved Feature - 08/09/07 07:30 AM
Verify that the HG is flagged to be ACD and to use Agent IDs
Posted By: manhle Re: Cannot Access Reserved Feature - 08/09/07 09:59 AM
ACD HG = yes
Use ACD Agent IDs = yes

We have node1 and node2. All the ACD HG were created on node1. I could log in to all the ACD HG from any stations that on the same node1. When tried to login to ACD HG from any off-node stations (node2), got msg "cannot access reserved featured". Node1 and 2 is connecting with T1.
Our system version is 5.354. Please, help.

thanks,
Posted By: Drew_Ryan Re: Cannot Access Reserved Feature - 08/24/07 04:26 PM
To log in from as an ACD agent from another node, you need the Remote ACD premium feature. This was a new feature of v5.3. (10 feature points)
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help