atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: City42 MOH on OPC card - 01/07/07 08:18 AM
Axxess 256, 8.224. Music coming off cpc works on hold. Music coming off OPC card produces squeals, electrical noise, dead air, or sometimes the music its supposed to play on hold. I set a phone up for testing with acd where I dial in and I set the hold music for this hunt group to come off the opc card. The trunk group is set for Next audio device.
I have swapped the cords to the radios, and the radio's but the electrical squeal I get doesn't care whether I have the cord plugged in or not.
The lines are incoming off a pri no copper. I swap out the opc card same problem. Inter-tel says it must be something with the cpc. Load a new one with 8.224, transfered the license, saved their database and loaded it onto the new cpc, same problem.
Posted By: RCA Re: MOH on OPC card - 01/07/07 10:06 AM
What cards do you have in what slot? Have you tried moving the OPC to a different slot?

So what your saying is the music coming off the radio sounds clean. And you have verified this with say a test set? And with the the radio unplugged from the OPC you still get the noise? In what room is this Axxess cabinet located? Do you think it might ba an enviroment issue?
Posted By: City42 Re: MOH on OPC card - 01/07/07 01:12 PM
I have not tried another slot. That's a good idea though. I have not put my test set on the cable but with a different radio and cable-that works fine off the cpc-I have the same problem.
Sometimes while I listen on hold the music will play but then either stop or play some electrical noises. I guess monday I'll try this other cpc in a cabinet at work and see if maybe the database is screwed up somehow.
Posted By: SoCalJake Re: MOH on OPC card - 01/07/07 05:13 PM
Is the system grounded?

Do you have another KSU to try the suspect OPC in?

Shouldn't take too long to narrow this down.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help