atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: mmcjilton Removing a DID? - 04/10/07 11:27 AM
I recently moved one of our DID's to a Analog line outside of our PBX. Now when you call the number from outside of our system you go to the correct location, but when you call the number from inside PBX is goes to the attendent. I removed the DID from the Call Routing Table. Is there anything else that I need to do? Thanks!
Posted By: RCA Re: Removing a DID? - 04/10/07 10:28 PM
What system and what version?

I recently moved one of our DID's to a Analog line outside of our PBX.
So the phone company deprogrammed this number off the T1 and installed it as an anolog line that is not connected to the PBX?

Now when you call the number from outside of our system you go to the correct location, but when you call the number from inside PBX is goes to the attendent.
What is the correct location, a single line phone? When you call the number from your PBX, what exactly are you dialing?

I removed the DID from the Call Routing Table. Is there anything else that I need to do?
This really depends on your answers to my previuos questions.

We need a little more info.
Posted By: mmcjilton Re: Removing a DID? - 04/11/07 09:12 AM
Axxcess 9.002

Yes, The Phone company deprogrammed this number off the T1 and installed it as a analog line that is not connected to the PBX.

The correct location is the fax that it is connected to outside our PBX. When calling from my cell phone I connect to the fax. When calling from my phone at my office I get the Attendent. I am dialing the whole number 525-XXXX.

Hope this helps.
Posted By: superfoneguy Re: Removing a DID? - 04/11/07 09:54 AM
Most likely your carrier is not routing the call correctly on thier own service. See if you can access yer T1 channels directly by dialing a trunk extension and dialing the fone number. If it still fails, you can be sure that the PBX is not manipulating the routing of this number.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help