atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: PCHD Ring numbers - 05/03/07 02:45 PM
9.1x system.
We have, on average, about 250 phones. My problem is, I understood that one timer setting sets the rings for ALL the phones. There is no individual phone ring setting. However, despite that, not all my phones ring the same. Some ring as short as three rings, while others ring as long as 19. Inter-Tel said this is due to forwarding paths, but these phones all have the same forwarding paths, so that can not be what is causing this.
Any ideas?
Posted By: DnRComm Re: Ring numbers - 05/03/07 04:30 PM
When you say "Inter-Tel said" I take it you mean over the phone and not while on-site? I see no way how 2 phones programmed the same way and called the same way, can have that much difference in going to VM. I know Inter-Tel is $$$$, but to fix this it sounds like you need a fresh pair of eyes on it.
Posted By: bullcube Re: Ring numbers - 05/03/07 10:26 PM
Sounds like you may have some hunt groups in play here as well.
I would verify what number was called and see if it is a station or hunt group recieving the call (you can have hunt groups with only one person.) Let us know what you find.
Posted By: superfoneguy Re: Ring numbers - 05/03/07 10:47 PM
If 2 stations both have the same system forwarding paths programmed but ring a different amount of time, it's possible the station that rings longer has it's system forwarding disabled. By defalt the code to toggle system forwarding on or off is 354
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help