atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dfleschute Simultaneous backups - 07/08/15 12:26 PM
Inter Tel 5000 rebranded as Mitel MiVoice 250. I have three systems running V5. I receive emails regarding the success/failure of the backups. I will receive an email regarding the success of a backup and then 3 or 4 retry attempts due to failure. I've not been able to find a log to determine why there are multiple attempts. My first thought it that backups are setup on another machine. If so, how do I track it down?

Posted By: Andrea Ruane Re: Simultaneous backups - 07/08/15 04:16 PM
The Manage Backups tab will show you where your backups are being saved. On the main screen of system admin/diagnostics, you have a tab called System Management Tools and under that tab you'll find Manage Backups.
Posted By: dfleschute Re: Simultaneous backups - 07/10/15 12:36 PM
I don't mean to sound ungrateful for the response, but I would have to know that in order to setup the backups in the first place.

The issue is that I am receiving Success notifications at the same time I am receiving Failure and Retry notifications for the same node at the same time. If I have only one PC setup to run backups, how is this possible. If I have an additional PC trying to run backups at the same time, how do I track it down? I've not seen any useful information in the logs.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help