atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: joshm DB Studio Session Manager - 07/30/07 02:00 PM
New here, I'll keep it brief. Please cut me just enough slack as I am really a network admin put in charge of all of this.

We've mysteriously had a password added to our session manager/db studio, which I quickly figured out (long story). Anywho, the president here logged in to session manager using the password, went to change the password and was prompted for the old and the new password. We kept the new password fields blank.

We assumed this meant NO PASSWORD... Oh how wrong we were =/ Heh, anywho, any idea what happens when you keep the new password fields blank when changing the password?
Posted By: joshm Re: DB Studio Session Manager - 07/30/07 02:02 PM
We get an invalid password on any password we've ever used, when we dont type anything at all and just hit enter, and when we forego the keyboard and just click OK. Invalid password =/
Posted By: Chris_Carlyle Re: DB Studio Session Manager - 08/02/07 11:13 AM
A blank password is certainly permitted. Not sure what happened but the DB has a password in place. Do you have a DB save before you did this? If so you can default the DB and restore the save and you will be in business. If you do not have one you are in for a hassle. You must type a written letter that has to go through your dealer that is in turn sent to Inter-Tel. After approval and for a fee they will unlock it for you.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help