atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: joshm Quick Question about Transferring VoiceMail - 08/13/07 11:19 AM
I'm still learning the system and making great progress but came across a simple issue (I hope) that I need to fix as soon as possible.

We lost an employee and another employee needs his voicemails transferred to his box. I have no clue how to do this =( I've been going in and out of the features and im sure i'll eventually figure it out but someone needs this now and I would appreciate a quick suggestion! =) Thanks all.
Just to clarify, Employee A is no longer working here. Employee B needs Employee A's voicemail transferred to him.

I re-read my post and confused myself, hope this clears it up!
Posted By: RCA Re: Quick Question about Transferring VoiceMail - 08/13/07 09:57 PM
What tel/voicemail system do you have?
Change the PW on the mailbox you want to TX from. Log into that MB via telephone and copy the msgs to the desired MB. There is no easier way to do it unfortunately.
Thanks Chris, thats what I ended up doing. Was hoping there was a quick way from within the DB Programming to just move messages. Oh wells =)

Much appreciateed!
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help