atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: mkimes 500.4500 Console TX Audio Level Too Low - 09/07/07 07:24 AM
Have a 500.4500 Operator Console that seems to have a low TX audio level both during phone call useage and local in-house paging. Incoming calls have told the Operator that her voice level seems low. In-house paging and normal calls from other extensions are at a normal level. The problem only occurs with this console.

I have tried another handset on this console, but the level remains the same. The audio also sounds to be "compressed" or "condensed" and does not sound "Full" like any of the extension phones.

Is there any type of audio level "adjustment" for this console via internal adjustment or do you think it is more likely a "system" problem?
Posted By: RCA Re: 500.4500 Console TX Audio Level Too Low - 09/07/07 04:14 PM
Have you tried swapping the phone? Try taking this phone and plug it into another working jack to see if the problem followes.
Posted By: mkimes Re: 500.4500 Console TX Audio Level Too Low - 09/11/07 06:48 AM
I will try plugging this console into another working jack and see if the volume is the same or different. Obviously, if it follows the console, it is the console that is the source of the issue. Back to my original question, is there a setup or adjustments in this console or would it mean that the console is defective and needs to be replaced?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help