atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: bsam v9.0 page port output - 09/09/07 02:51 PM
I changed out a blown-up Axxent for a 9.0 Axxess and kept the same phones (520.4300 except for a couple w/ display). Now I need more page port output. Another tech said that I could probably increase the output maybe with On-Line Monitor. I looked but did not see an obvious adjustment. The exsisting Wheelock amp already has the telephone input so high the speakers are humming. Thanks for the help.
Posted By: RCA Re: v9.0 page port output - 09/10/07 08:21 PM
Doesnt the Wheelock have an output adjustment (to your speakers)? From the Axxess, are you connected to the Page Port or a set of Speaker leads off a phone?
Posted By: BaKaatz Re: v9.0 page port output - 09/20/07 10:51 AM
We have a couple of sites that we have had to add a pre-amp between the page port and the amp to deal with level issues. We use a small Bogen pre-amp. Helps alot but the volumn adjustment is very touchy.
Good luck.
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: v9.0 page port output - 09/20/07 10:58 AM
You might also look at an RDL Stick-On ST-PA2.
https://rdlnet.com/product.php?page=109
Posted By: Noisycow Re: v9.0 page port output - 09/21/07 01:28 AM
Perhaps with an available slot for a used CO card you could program a port there.
Posted By: Noisycow Re: v9.0 page port output - 09/21/07 01:30 AM
Sorry - new here - don't know yet how to edit last post ... for the ground hum .. try putting a Radio Shack $3 isolation transformer inline on the audio. Easy to tap in, not polarity sensitive.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help