atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: shrcp Night Ring - 09/18/07 04:55 PM
Hi guys,

I need some help. My company currently have two Inter-Tel Axxess 6.007 systems at two location connected by T1. Both location A(PRI) and B(SEC) have the ablity to activate night mode. When location A night mode is activated all incoming calls will forward to our company main voice announcement.

The problem we are having is that location B use to be configured so night ring can route to the location B at 6 am when night mode is turn on. Recently, the database was restore at location B now the night ring to the location is no longer working. The reason for this feature is because this office opens before the reception gets in to turn off night mode at location A.

How can I configure it so that night ring can route to location B when night mode is turn on?

Thank you ahead of time.
Posted By: RCA Re: Night Ring - 09/18/07 08:09 PM
Do you have access to the programming software on a PC? Are your lines coming in as DID's? Are you using a STAR application? Why hasnt the vendor that restored the database been giving the chance to correct the problem? These questions will get us started to understand whats going on.
Posted By: shrcp Re: Night Ring - 09/19/07 12:03 PM
Thanks for replying RCA.

I have the programming software and the line is coming in as DID. Also, I'm not STAR application. I have to double check my setting before I can call my vendor to avoid being charge.

Thanks again.
Posted By: RCA Re: Night Ring - 09/20/07 07:55 PM
Start with your Call Routing Table. Thats where the DID comes in. Being that an older database was restored maybe its just not routed to the right CRA.
Posted By: shrcp Re: Night Ring - 09/24/07 09:53 AM
Thanks again RCA for replying.

I check the Call Routhing Table and the pattern I'm
referring to and it's routing to the correct extension. When I call into the number, I get routed to the main CRA. I tried changing it to different extension and CRA, but it still default to the main CRA.

Thanks.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help